Host A Screening
3 Ways to See A Plastic Ocean
Want to bring a screening of A Plastic Ocean to your community?
We would love to work with you to plan one!
These screenings are a great way to educate and inspire your community, colleagues, school and friends. It is easy to do and we can provide materials and suggestions for how to promote it.
In order to host a public screening, you will need to obtain a screening license—this supports the ongoing work of the filmmakers and also complies with US Copyright Law.
- Screening licenses for the film are available for $350 USD for 1 DVD screening ($400 USD for 1 BluRay screening), plus shipping fees.
- Screenings can be held in a variety of settings, at a local venue, conference or even at home.
- Screenings can be also be used as fundraisers for a non-profit organization or business devoted to reducing plastic pollution, environmental protection or similar causes.
- We encourage groups to set the ticket price and help generate revenue for your cause.
- With the screening license, you will receive a screener DVD, plus access to our promotional materials.
- We will post the screening information to our schedule on the website & Facebook page, and let our Facebook followers know about it.
For Educational uses