3 Ways to See A Plastic Ocean
Want to bring a screening of A Plastic Ocean to your community?
We would love to work with you to plan one!
These screenings are a great way to educate and inspire your community, colleagues, school and friends. It is easy to do and we can provide materials and suggestions for how to promote it.
Non-Theatrical & Community Screenings
In order to host a public screening, you will need to obtain a screening license—this supports the ongoing work of the filmmakers and also complies with US Copyright Law.
- Screening licenses for the film are available for $350 USD for 1 DVD screening ($400 USD for 1 BluRay screening), plus shipping fees.
- Screenings can be held in a variety of settings, at a local venue, conference or even at home.
- Screenings can be also be used as fundraisers for a non-profit organization or business devoted to reducing plastic pollution, environmental protection or similar causes.
- We encourage groups to set the ticket price and help generate revenue for your cause.
- With the screening license, you will receive a screener DVD, plus access to our promotional materials.
- We will post the screening information to our schedule on the website & Facebook page, and let our Facebook followers know about it.
For Educational uses
In order to host an educational screening (being shown in an academic setting of either a classroom or on a school campus), please complete our request form.